cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

To Configure Dashboard

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

To Configure Dashboard

Hello everyone,

I have a problem navigating between my menu options

When I run my dashboard runtime it works fine, but when I browse my menu, when I return to the dashboard some formatting ends up changing. Below images:

dash1.JPGdash2.JPG

Can anyone help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

To resolve the issue I nedeed to change some property of label (for exampre: color or size) and after it to return to property that I wanted.

I do not know the why it happened but it was the only way that I found to resolve.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Try testing it under different browsers to see if the same issue occurs.  If it's consistent across browsers, please provide your ThingWorx version (including patch level), so we can test it on our end.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Have you resolved your issue?  Did you try under different browsers to see if it was consistent?

Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

To resolve the issue I nedeed to change some property of label (for exampre: color or size) and after it to return to property that I wanted.

I do not know the why it happened but it was the only way that I found to resolve.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Thank you for your follow-up post with the solution you found.  I will mark your post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Your participation in the community is greatly appreciated!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags