cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Too much rows in autocomplete widget

LiuDong
7-Bedrock

Too much rows in autocomplete widget

In the MFG AssetMonitor Mashup, I use the autocomplete widget to search the AssetMonitorPerporty. But a lot of Assets has the similar name as the image. Can i limit the list in 10 rows ? I should customization the widget?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:LiuDong)

The Widget receives it information through a service. You could replace that service with one that limits the number of records. Or you can completely replace the widget with a Filtering field into a Dropdown.

I would log that as a bug in support.ptc.com or request for improvement so that in a future iteration that can be accounted for.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:LiuDong)

The Widget receives it information through a service. You could replace that service with one that limits the number of records. Or you can completely replace the widget with a Filtering field into a Dropdown.

I would log that as a bug in support.ptc.com or request for improvement so that in a future iteration that can be accounted for.

I customized the autocomplete widget and the scroll bar is work now.
Top Tags