cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Trial License Expired before being able to run license configurator with paid license.

Billy
5-Regular Member

Trial License Expired before being able to run license configurator with paid license.

Good Afternoon,

I attempted to use the license configurator for Thingworx Foundation 9.1 (Fresh Install) and after typing in administrator username and password and clicking 'next' the license configurator said it could not connect and to verify Thingworx Foundation was running.  I started the Thingworx Foundation service but after getting another failed attempt it shows in the ApplicationLogs that it is shutting down immediately because of the expired trial license.  How am I supposed to apply my paid for 'license-capability-reponse.bin' file if I cannot run Thingworx Foundation to apply it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Billy)

Hi @Billy.

It's not necessary to use the license configurator for generating and installing the ThingWorx license.  Please take a look at this article and let us know if you still have questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Billy
5-Regular Member

Update: This is an offline install.  The system does not and will not have an outside internet connection.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Billy.

It's not necessary to use the license configurator for generating and installing the ThingWorx license.  Please take a look at this article and let us know if you still have questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Billy
5-Regular Member
(To:slangley)

Thanks @slangley that did the trick!

Top Tags