cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Unable to load Entity type in Thingworx flow connector

Janakiraman-P
14-Alexandrite

Unable to load Entity type in Thingworx flow connector

Hi,

I am using Thingworx Execute Service connector to execute a service from other Thingworx instance(consider as X), The entity type is not loading even after successful connection.

error.png

If I connect to the local server or other than X, I could able to load everything. How can I trace the problem in this case?

Regards,

Janakiraman P

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

The following service returns 400 as status code on click of Entity Type.

getTemplatesShapesResourcesSubsystems

400 Bad Request

Regards,

janakiraman P

Hi Janakiram,

Will you provide us Nginx logs and vhost logs.

Thank you,

gautham

Janakiraman-P
14-Alexandrite
(To:gnandyala)

Hi,

Please find the log file.

I see this error in the log:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.20.200.81, server: bltswxxxxx.lnties.com, request: "GET /Thingworx/Composer/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://XXX.X.X.X:8088/Thingworx/Composer/", host: "bltswxxxxx.lnties.com:8080"

Can you confirm if the server is X?

Hi @Janakiraman-P.

If you have found a solution to your question, please post it here for the benefit of others with the same question.  If you are still searching for a solution, please provide the logs previously requested.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @Janakiraman-P.

Have you found a solution to your problem?  If so, please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you're still struggling to find a solution, please provide more details regarding the problem so we can assist.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags