cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Unable to see release 8.4 in PTC Software downloads

koushal
12-Amethyst

Unable to see release 8.4 in PTC Software downloads

Hi All,

I am unable to see Thingworx 8.4 in PTC Software Download page. Is it removed from PTC Software download page or I was checking at wrong link. 

Please let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:koushal)

Hi @koushal 

ThingWorx 8.4 is no longer supported, therefore it was removed from the downloads page.  The oldest supported release is 8.5 but support is dropping on that version in September.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:koushal)

Hi @koushal 

ThingWorx 8.4 is no longer supported, therefore it was removed from the downloads page.  The oldest supported release is 8.5 but support is dropping on that version in September.

Regards.

--Sharon

Same for me. Havent noticed that until now, btw.

Seems like you'd have to open a support case and ask for the older versions.

Support for ThingWorx 8.4 has ended in January, so this can have something to do with the fact that it's not available for download.

But normally older versions of PTC's products don't get taken down from downloads due to reaching end of support - in my list I can see and download some products / datecodes with support ended back in 2018.

I'm not aware of any policies / guidelines regarding this, so would be interested in some feedback from PTC.

Top Tags