cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Unexpected Error

rtrump
5-Regular Member

Unexpected Error

When trying to use a form login to sign into a landing page, i get an "Server WebSocket closed unexpectedly and has already been unregistered from Server Endpoint [ws session id: 356] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine" error in my logs. Any idea what could cause this?

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:rtrump)

Hi @rtrump do you get this message every time you try to access the form login page for an org? If it happens randomly could it be possible that the login session has already timed out? I may be wrong, but it could be possible that there's some content which is trying to re-use the session which might have already been closed due to time out reason may be?

What sort of user are you working with when attempting to access and login via the Form login?

rtrump
5-Regular Member
(To:supandey)

Yes I get the message on every login. I've tried a base user with minimal permissions, and i've also tried it with administrator based accounts. 

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Wondering, does your login succeed despite that error?

rtrump
5-Regular Member
(To:supandey)

it does succeed

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Do you have any custom authenticator? What about remote things? Are you seeing connectivity issues with them? Would it be possible to attach the tomcat's access log, catalina, ThingWorx's application / script logs?

Top Tags