cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

User extensions do not support INFOTABLE?

dwightwhe
1-Newbie

User extensions do not support INFOTABLE?

Hi,

I am trying to add a property of type INFOTABLE to my UserExtensions. I can make this edit in the composer by selecting INFOTABLE type and an existing DataShape.
However, trying to edit/set this extension attribute for a User, I get an invalid table with no columns. I can add rows but they don't have any columns and cannot be edited.
Using the REST API I can see this result of the /Properties call (see how it has an empty dataShape/fieldDefinitions):
"attributes": {
"dataShape": {
"fieldDefinitions": {}
},
"rows": [
{}
]
},
It seems the DataShape is lost for user extensions. I confirm that editing the UserExtensions shows the DataShape set correctly.
Is this a bug or is there a different way for doing INFOTABLE user extension properties?
Thingworx 5.0 SP2
Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
adam11
5-Regular Member
(To:dwightwhe)

Hi Dwight,

I was able to reproduce the issue you described. I've logged this to our issue tracker.

Hi Adam,

This is still the case on Thingworx 6.5.4, do you know when this issue is planned to be fixed?

However, we can manipulate the infotable using scripts. Only the UI is not working fine.

• Columns are not displayed correctly when trying to add the first entry.
  • If entries are created using scripts, columns are ok, but there is no way to add/remove (checkboxes are not available)

Thanks,

Hi,

We are having the same issue on ThingWorx 6.5.0, does anyone know if this has been fixed in subsequent version yet?

Thanks,

Mustafa

Top Tags