cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Utilization Subsystem

steve237
12-Amethyst

Utilization Subsystem

steve237_0-1582044079069.png

Just wondering if there is a way to get the individual record details provided by the GetEntityServiceStatistics service.  For example, In the screen shot above I would like to see the run time of all 83 instances of the GetNextLocationForFrameCart service.

Thanks,

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:steve237)

Hi @steve237.

Are you attempting to troubleshoot a performance issue?  Just wondering what the use case is for this.

You could wrap your service with the start and end times, or you could do something from the backend (database) for capturing run times.  This page from our Help Center may be helpful.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:steve237)

Hi @steve237.

Are you attempting to troubleshoot a performance issue?  Just wondering what the use case is for this.

You could wrap your service with the start and end times, or you could do something from the backend (database) for capturing run times.  This page from our Help Center may be helpful.

Regards.

--Sharon

steve237
12-Amethyst
(To:slangley)

Sharon,

Yes, I am trying to troubleshoot a performance issue with several services.  I'll add logging to the services as the Help Center page suggests.  Thanks for the help.

Steve

Top Tags