cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Valuestreams properties not getting updated through QueryPropertyHistory (Logged checked)

Hanandan
6-Contributor

Valuestreams properties not getting updated through QueryPropertyHistory (Logged checked)

Dear All, I am trying to get update on remote thing property value every 1min. These are my configurations:

Thing with (Thing template that has Remote thing template as basic template), corresponding Value stream(Thing) with value stream as its base template and Persistence Provider as ThingworxPersistenceProvider)

Thing Template with (base template as mentioned above) and Thing shape with required properties (Persistent, logged, Binding- Remotely bound, Cache method- Cached for specific time, cache Interval - 61s, Start Type- Read Edge Value, Push Type- Always pushes, When Disconnected - Fold all the changes into a single last changed value, Timeout - Use system default(30s) and in Advanced settings Data Change Type- always, Value for properties across).

I used Manage Bindings to bind my property values accordingly. So inside my Thing (Properties and Alerts) menu when I hit Refresh next to Manage Bindings I see my property values getting updated. After this when I hit QueryPropertyService from my (Thing) service menu i see the value for that specific timestamp only. After sometime when I again execute the QueryPropertyService the value does not change it still remains at the same Timestamp until I go back and hit Refresh next to Manage Bindings. Can someone tell me what is the issue here? Any help will be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Hanandan)

Hi @Hanandan.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  Which specific service are you running?  It would also be helpful for you to export the entities and provide screenshots so we can step through your scenario.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hanandan
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Hi thanks for the response am not allowed to share the entity info for some reasons, but the service I use is QueryPropertyHistory of Thing.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Hanandan)

Hi @Hanandan.

Can you provide the ThingWorx version and screenshots?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hanandan
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Hi, I am using Thingworx version 8.3.1..and I do not have any screenshots since I am not allowed to share but I have described the issue in detail in original post 

Top Tags