cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Visualizing network-like structures in Mashups

Raccone
10-Marble

Visualizing network-like structures in Mashups

Dear experts, 

What would be your suggestion on finding a way to visualize a 2-level Network in a Mashup? Are there any Widgets that give that kind of functionality out of the box?

Thanks,

Federico

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Raccone)

We usually use the Tree widget to visualize networks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

We usually use the Tree widget to visualize networks.

Hi @PaiChung,

Can you provide a Network directly as an input? I couldn't find a way to achieve that right now. What I have seen is that Data should have a DataTable as an input if I'm not wrong. Would an arbitrary service giving a DataTable output be usable?

Thanks,

Federico

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Networks have default services associated to provide the correct data and structure.

'GetNetworkConnections' for example will give you a child-parent relationship table of your network which can be mapped to your Tree widget.

I'm fairly sure this is something covered in the Thingworx fundamental courses as well, so I encourage you to check out the courses.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Raccone.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags