cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Walkme Integration with Thingworx.

Chiranjit
7-Bedrock

Walkme Integration with Thingworx.

Has anyone integrated Walk-me with Thingworx, I know it is possible with Windchill.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if this is gonna help, however you can try adding walkme script to index.html and see if it works. 

As always, try on test/dev environment first.

Thanks,

Shirish

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Chiranjit)

It looks like Walk-Me has a full rest api available which means it is possible.

I'm thinking you are referring to: https://developer.walkme.com/reference#getting-started-with-your-api 

Hello Pai,

I already have walk-me snippet(script) which I have integrated in Windchill. In Thingworx I am not sure in which file I need to embed this script.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Chiranjit)

Not quite sure what you are referring to as I'm not familiar with the walkme api

but using the ContentLoader functions you should be able to interact with the walkme api directly.

Uncertain what you mean by what 'file' needs to be embedded.

Not sure if this is gonna help, however you can try adding walkme script to index.html and see if it works. 

As always, try on test/dev environment first.

Thanks,

Shirish

I have already done that Shirish, so I have achieved that onload of mashups walk-me feature works. Now I want to have a label or button caled Help and on click would want to launch the walkme feature.

Top Tags