cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Want to highlight row on the mashup based on some criteria

AM_10639709
4-Participant

Want to highlight row on the mashup based on some criteria

Hello

I am using advanced grid widget to show my data over the mashup. I want to highlight my rows based on the selected values in column. Can anyone tell me if this can be achieved using custom CSS?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AM_10639709 ,

As far as i can understand your query, this can be achieved through state formatting. You can try out the following steps:

1. Goto Mashup design than over the widget you can spot a small arrow in the left corner.

2. Go to configure grid columns.

3. Go to state formatting and than select the state based styles Radio button

4. Here you can select respective column on dependent field and select state definition as per youe need.

I assume this will resolve the issue. Pls let me know if you need anything further.

Regards

Bhawna

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @AM_10639709 ,

As far as i can understand your query, this can be achieved through state formatting. You can try out the following steps:

1. Goto Mashup design than over the widget you can spot a small arrow in the left corner.

2. Go to configure grid columns.

3. Go to state formatting and than select the state based styles Radio button

4. Here you can select respective column on dependent field and select state definition as per youe need.

I assume this will resolve the issue. Pls let me know if you need anything further.

Regards

Bhawna

Top Tags