cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

What happened with the new grid widget?

rogerjn
11-Garnet

What happened with the new grid widget?

I am migrating our mashups to TW9.3 and the new Grid widget with improved functionality as replaced both the Advanced Grid and the older Grid.

But I can't find the Doubleclicked event! Has it really been removed or what am I missing?

It will destroy a lot of functionality for us

5 REPLIES 5
alaurenco
6-Contributor
(To:rogerjn)

Understood. I just find it strange that nothing was mentioned in the Released Notes of 9.3

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:alaurenco)

Hi @rogerjn & @alaurenco.

Can you please provide details of your use cases in which this is needed?  Once you have done so, R&D will take another look for considering this functionality for a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sharon,

We have many mashups that rely on the grid and tree widget.

We are both showing lists of documents and product-structures. When user wants to open or navigate to details regarding an item we are using double-click event bound to a NavigateTo function.

A single click event is selecting the row where you can select text for instance for copy-paste in other applications.

The fact that the double-click event it was removed without anything in the release notes is what is worrying me as well.

Regards

Roger

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:rogerjn)

Hi @rogerjn.

Thank you for the feedback.  I have forwarded this information to R&D.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags