cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

What is the procedure of posting application to the marketplace.

RK_0705
11-Garnet

What is the procedure of posting application to the marketplace.

Hi Team,

Could anybody help me the procedure of posting application in the marketplace.

Please share the document if any.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RK_0705)

Hi @RK_0705.

I have reached out to the team that manages the Marketplace for their guidance.  Hopefully, you will be hearing back from someone soon.

Regards.

--Sharon

tmclean
5-Regular Member

Hi @RK_0705 !

Did you get a chance to look at the PTC Marketplace Publishing Resource page? One requirement is that you need to be an active PTC Partner with a current contract. 

You can also send an email to marketplace.support@ptc.com  with further questions.

RK_0705
11-Garnet
(To:tmclean)

@tmclean 

Yes I went through this link earlier but I just want to know is there proper documentation in some pdf form available for this procedure or not?

And also want to know is this the only link exist for understanding the process?

Also one thing to add, is there any code level changes required that needs to be done for publishing it to marketplace?

tmclean
5-Regular Member

Hi @RK_0705 !

Yes, that is the only link that exists for the proper procedure. Feel free to reach me directly with specific questions. tmclean@ptc.com

No code changes needed to publish. The PTC Marketplace is a showcase model with no direct downloads. The product listings point to the partner site where the partner is responsible for hosting the software and resources. 

Top Tags