cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

What's the progress for the ThingWorx Accordion Widget Improvement ?

seanccc
17-Peridot

What's the progress for the ThingWorx Accordion Widget Improvement ?

Hi, 

Does someone knows the status of the  improvement https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS254257&source=snippet ? 

I have a very similar need for the UI design. 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc.

It is not expected that updates will be made to the Accordian Widget. Instead, the new expand/ collapse feature on flex layouts in ThingWorx 8.5 and above should help with this.  You can either use the responsive container, or set a fixed width, or set a min/max width these containers can take.

In the next release of the product, can will also have the ability to  overlay these layouts/ containers on top of each other.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ckaminski
13-Aquamarine

This JIRA is still in the product backlog with no current planned release.  I have PMed you about more details - I can add you as an interested party to this improvement.

-Chris Kaminski

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

It is not expected that updates will be made to the Accordian Widget. Instead, the new expand/ collapse feature on flex layouts in ThingWorx 8.5 and above should help with this.  You can either use the responsive container, or set a fixed width, or set a min/max width these containers can take.

In the next release of the product, can will also have the ability to  overlay these layouts/ containers on top of each other.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @seanccc.

If the previous response answered your question, even if it wasn't the answer you were hoping for, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags