cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

When a cell in collection is deselected, its not reflected in the selected row of the Data service

SK_9531327
5-Regular Member

When a cell in collection is deselected, its not reflected in the selected row of the Data service

I am using a collection widget to mimic a list function. The data i show in each of the cell is name of the item, state date and end date. Based on the number of selections from the collections im calling another service which will show sub items belonging to all of the items selected through the collection widget. Allow selection and Multi select are both checked. On the click over any cell, the value is being passed through the selected row. But as soon i click on the same cell to unselect the data from the selected row remains the same. Ideally it should go back showing no output since i have unselected the cell. I guess this is a bug with the widget. If there is any solutions kindly let me know. 

-Sachin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SK_9531327)

Hi @SK_9531327

This issue was resolved in 9.2.x.  Please check it out and if you are satisfied, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for this post.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
emscur
12-Amethyst

Hi @SK_9531327,

This is a known bug currently being worked on by R&D. The workaround is to use the Grid Advanced Widget in the meantime. Please refer to the following article for more information:

Thanks,

Emmanuel

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SK_9531327

This issue was resolved in 9.2.x.  Please check it out and if you are satisfied, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for this post.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags