cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Where can I download the lastest protocal adapter toolkit(PAT) ?

seanccc
17-Peridot

Where can I download the lastest protocal adapter toolkit(PAT) ?

Hi, 

• Where can I download the lastest protocal adapter toolkit(PAT) ?  
  • Which thingworx platfom version does it supports now ?  I latest document I can find is 1.5.1 from here  , but it seems the highest supported version is 8.5.0, my customer is current using 8.5.5. 
  • Where can I find the latest document of PAT ?  The help center has link about it , but the page of the link doesn't has information of PAT 
  • seanccc_0-1599297280533.png

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
atiwari-4
12-Amethyst
(To:seanccc)

Hi Sean,

As we discussed briefly in our meeting, I'd like to inform you that Protocol Adapter Toolkit has been deprecated and is no longer available for downloads. Please see the bulletin published here for more information: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS330648

Also, for your specific case of connecting edge devices sending data other than AlwaysOn, our recommendation is to use ThingWorx Kepware Server. Thanks for your support and for taking the time to talk to us.

Cheers,

Ayush

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mgoel
17-Peridot

Hi,

Thank you for opening this post on Community. As per the latest Help Centre (9.0), The ThingWorx Protocol Adapter Toolkit is deprecated as of this update of the help center, August 2020.

You can check the 1.5.1 only with your version i think it should work fine since the major release is 8.5

Regards,

Mohit

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:mgoel)

@mgoel ,

1.  What's the replacement of PAT in Thingworx 9.0 ? 

2.  I can only find the document of 1.5.1 but cannot find the software,  do you know where I can download it ? 

seanccc_0-1599551854426.png

seanccc_1-1599551902001.png

Regards,

Sean

atiwari-4
12-Amethyst

Hi Sean,

As we discussed briefly in our meeting, I'd like to inform you that Protocol Adapter Toolkit has been deprecated and is no longer available for downloads. Please see the bulletin published here for more information: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS330648

Also, for your specific case of connecting edge devices sending data other than AlwaysOn, our recommendation is to use ThingWorx Kepware Server. Thanks for your support and for taking the time to talk to us.

Cheers,

Ayush

Top Tags