cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Where can I find the Thingworx Docker Installation file?

cherlam
7-Bedrock

Where can I find the Thingworx Docker Installation file?

Dear ThingWorx support team,

I want install ThingWorx a docker container as documented in support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/173161/en/ThingWorxDockerInstaller.pdf

. However I cannot find the download link in my eSupport page.

Would you be so kind to help me? Thank you.

Cheers, Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The link has my authentication session in the middle, so probably that's why you can't access it.

Just visit the TWX download page follow your route, if you can find the download page, then you can find the docker installation package. If you can't get to the download links, then probably you need to check your license status

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Cherlam,

You should visit the site https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=TWX , (Regular download link you used to find TWX installer)  Software Downloads - Order or Download Software Updates

The Docker installer can be found in almost every version after 8.0 release

cherlam
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

Dear zyuan1,

Thank you for the fast response. Unfortunately if I open the link, it shows no download link at all(See attached screenshot).

Could it be that my license subscription already expired?

Cheers, Christian

The link has my authentication session in the middle, so probably that's why you can't access it.

Just visit the TWX download page follow your route, if you can find the download page, then you can find the docker installation package. If you can't get to the download links, then probably you need to check your license status

cherlam
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

OK. That's the root cause. Thank you. 

Top Tags