cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Where can i find the right Thingworx Flow installation document?

YD_9850038
9-Granite

Where can i find the right Thingworx Flow installation document?

I have the same issue, it is related to manufacturing apps and more precisly this issue comes up when missing to do Post instalation steps, so any idea how can resolve it please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Slangley, 

I could not wait until find the root cause and fix it, so i uninstalled and reinstalled Thingworx along with Manufacturing apps. 

I am sure that issue came up because i miss to do the post installation of Manufacturing apps. so the solution in my opinion is that should find way to do those steps of post installation through the configurations files.

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:YD_9850038)

Hi @YD_9850038.

Please clarify the exact issue.  Are you saying that you're unable to install Flow and Manufacturing Apps on the same instance? What versions of the product are you attempting to install?  What installation method are you using?  In what order did you install Flow vs. Manufacturing Apps?

Regards.

--Sharon

The issue does not have anything to do with ThingWorx Flow, the issue i have reports the same error and behaviour as the one related to ThingWorx Flow, but here i installed Manufacturing Apps and tested it, it was working fine but after retarting tomcat, thingworx fails to start with error ;

rg.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: la autentificación password falló para el usuario «twadmin» (pgjdbc: autodetected server-encoding to be ISO-8859-1, if the message is not readable, please check database logs and/or host, port, dbname, user, password, pg_hba.conf)
2021-05-11 17:29:00.055+0200 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.e.EventInstance] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [P: ] [T: TWEventProcessor-11] Error Executing Event Handler 'RunScheduler' for event Type.Thing:Entity.PTC.SCA.SCO.KPIScheduler:Event.ScheduledEvent

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @YD_9850038.

The error indicates your twadmin password is incorrect.  Check the platform-settings.json located in \ThingworxPlatform. 

If you still have issues, please provide the versions of ThingWorx and ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps you are installing.  It would also be helpful for you to provide the ThingWorx logs located at \ThingworxStorage\logs and Tomcat logs located at <tomcat_home>\logs.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello Slangley, 

I could not wait until find the root cause and fix it, so i uninstalled and reinstalled Thingworx along with Manufacturing apps. 

I am sure that issue came up because i miss to do the post installation of Manufacturing apps. so the solution in my opinion is that should find way to do those steps of post installation through the configurations files.

Thanks, 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @YD_9850038 

We appreciate your feedback.  We are always looking for ways to improve the product installation experience.  

Please feel free to vote for this request related to your issue on the ThingWorx Ideas board.  You can also add a comment to provide some clarity around your specific issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @YD_9850038

Since your issue was resolved by reinstallation, please mark your post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags