cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Where to download ThingWorx Application for ThingWorx 9.2 ?

seanccc
17-Peridot

Where to download ThingWorx Application for ThingWorx 9.2 ?

Hi,

ThingWorx Application get published with ThingWorx 9.2  according to the news below,  

https://www.ptc.com/en/blogs/corporate/introducing-thingworx-9-2

seanccc_0-1632650071960.png

My customer is interested in the application   but from where I can download & try it ?   I don't see the application in the PTC download center.   It seems no document about it in he ThingWorx help center , neither .    Could someone help  ?  

seanccc_1-1632650169824.png

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:seanccc)

Digital Performance Management - this is the latest solution PTC has launched.

"A digital performance management (DPM) system standardizes the vast array of unstructured and structured processes existing across operations. This enables manufacturers to optimize across multiple areas—including products, processes, people, and places—sustaining a closed loop management system from the top floor to the shop floor."

This would be available through 'Solution Central' with the right subscription.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

At this time for 9.2 there is available

DPM and Manufacturing Apps 9.1.1

ThingWorx Applications is currently only available for ThingWorx 8.5.7 (with Manufacturing Apps 8.5.2)

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:PaiChung)

@PaiChung ,

What's DPM  ?  

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Digital Performance Management - this is the latest solution PTC has launched.

"A digital performance management (DPM) system standardizes the vast array of unstructured and structured processes existing across operations. This enables manufacturers to optimize across multiple areas—including products, processes, people, and places—sustaining a closed loop management system from the top floor to the shop floor."

This would be available through 'Solution Central' with the right subscription.

Top Tags