cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Which algorithms for predictive maintenance are available in Thingworx?

LR_9796586
10-Marble

Which algorithms for predictive maintenance are available in Thingworx?

At first glance I see than a classification models and maybe anomaly detection can be used for predictive maintenance, are there another approach within the platform that can be used for this purpose?

In case more information is required , I have created this other post with more details about the problem in particular:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/How-to-approach-a-predictive-maintenance-problems-with-a-small/m-p/713255#M50569

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @LR_9796586 ,

I have reached out to you on the other thread with some information on how to achieve your goals.

It will require the use of ThingWorx Analytics, which is a separate product in the ThingWorx IoT Family.

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LR_9796586 ,

I have reached out to you on the other thread with some information on how to achieve your goals.

It will require the use of ThingWorx Analytics, which is a separate product in the ThingWorx IoT Family.

Regards,

Neel

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:LR_9796586)

Hi @LR_9796586.

If the previous post answers your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags