cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

bind database output to a table

asaito-3
3-Visitor

bind database output to a table

Hi All,

How can I bind my query result service into a table?
And wich table should I use?
Any tips?

Thanks,

Anselmo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
khayes1
13-Aquamarine
(To:asaito-3)

Hi Anselmo,

you should be able to drag the All Data result from your query service onto a grid widget.

You can then configure the grid widget to show the columns of data you are interested in.

K

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
khayes1
13-Aquamarine

Hi Anselmo,

you should be able to drag the All Data result from your query service onto a grid widget.

You can then configure the grid widget to show the columns of data you are interested in.

K

Hi Kieron,

The configure part that remains a mistery...
My configure grid colunms has nothing to select and I have no clue of what to do in the page below:

Thanks,

Anselmo.

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

on the actual grid widget, in the top left corner is a drop down arrow

Hover over it and one of the options you will see is 'configure Grid Columns'. Select that and you will be presented with a new window which allows you do define the order of the columns (drag to order), and also allows you to configure how the data is rendered, columns are named etc.

Hope that helps,

K

For some reason I have nothing displayed in this option. Am I forgetting something?

Thanks,
Anselmo.

Alright...
For some reason reaaaaaaally unhappy I was getting this empty result.
I just redited almost nothing in my service in the database connector and suddenly it begins to work.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Anselmo.

Top Tags