cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

data display on map near/in-place of markers..

muzzammil
11-Garnet

data display on map near/in-place of markers..

Hello users, I'd like to display the data (property value(s)) that change over time near/in-place of markers. I've already established mashup linking to that markers upon marker double-clicking by which the new mashup pops up. The issue is with displaying the data near/in-place of markers and displaying names near markers. Kindly look at the below image which elaborates my requirements.

doubt_2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@slangley ..Actually ,instead of going for extension development to serve the purpose, I've done it the other way. That is, I have used frame layout widget to visualize the data over the map. But, it has its own limitations.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:muzzammil)

Hi @muzzammil.

It doesn't appear that we have a widget that will do what you need.  You can use tooltips to display property values or even a mashup, but only when hovering.

However, it may be possible to create your own extension to meet your needs.  Here is a link to the ThingWorx Extension Development Guide for more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

Yeahh..kk thank you @slangley 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:muzzammil)

Hi @muzzammil.

If my previous response answered your question, even if it was not the answer you were hoping for, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of other users with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

@slangley ..Actually ,instead of going for extension development to serve the purpose, I've done it the other way. That is, I have used frame layout widget to visualize the data over the map. But, it has its own limitations.

Top Tags