cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

dynamic Binding of ChildMashup in collection widget

sid_jhs
9-Granite

dynamic Binding of ChildMashup in collection widget

Hi All,

Is it possible to provide multiple child Mashup to collection widget per row. 

Currently I have written a service which returns some columns along with last column name as "MashupName". 

If I provide specific Mashup Name to collection it repeats all rows perfectly. But I need to change Base mashup as per row data. Kindly suggest me, how I can achieve this.

Regards,

Siddharth Srivastava

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, for your request, you can set the base mashup for Collection widget like this:

A mashup with only 1 widget: Contained Mashup.

Thus you'll have a series of Contained Mashup based on your rows of input, and they can present multiple child mashups upon your selection. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, for your request, you can set the base mashup for Collection widget like this:

A mashup with only 1 widget: Contained Mashup.

Thus you'll have a series of Contained Mashup based on your rows of input, and they can present multiple child mashups upon your selection. 

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:sid_jhs)

Hi,

Mashup name on the collection can be dynamic, that means you can changes the row columns or look and feel accordingly, only issue which you will face with the data being passed to the child mashup which is being repeated because in 8.3.3 we don't have option to accept mashup properties binding.

Regards
Shyam

Top Tags