I sent you a private message yesterday regarding opening a case for this. Once we have resolved the issue, we can come back here to post the solution.
I tried as you suggested but the same error still occurs.
The solution to the final licensing issue was to create a service account (Windows) with Administrator rights and reconfigure the Tomcat service to run under this account.
For the original issue, it would be helpful if you would mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may experience similar issues.
View solution in original post
Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum!