cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

get Information from Windchill

mludyga
1-Newbie

get Information from Windchill

Hey guys,

I want to get some Information from Windchill and I have already worked a bit with the swaggertool from windchill.

Now my question is, how can I get the link of a part to the windchill information view. Are there ootb-Services in the Windchill extension? Or do I have to build it on my own?

I'm grateful for any idea.

Mathias

1 REPLY 1
MarekP.Nowaczyk
14-Alexandrite
(To:mludyga)

Mathias, as you have noticed there are two basic ways for ThingWorx to integrate with Windchill:

1. Using WindchillSwaggerConnector extension Windchill Patch for WindchillSwaggerConnector

2. Using Windchill Extension from Marketplace ThingWorx IoT Marketplace

Both include Windchill as well as ThingWorx side extensions that includes REST services in Windchill that allow for querying certain Windchill data and displaying that in ThingWorx mashups. The REST services I believe are not extendable at this time so there is no supported way to add new one.

Windchill Extension can be used together with ThingWorxNavigate as well as extensions for specific PTC solutions like PTC Windchill Quality or PTC FlexPLM Tech Pack Access app

Top Tags