cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

google map widget not showing map in mashup.

ileadershiptech
8-Gravel

google map widget not showing map in mashup.

I installed a google map widget in my thingworx local instance which is running on my pc. I add google map widget in mashup but when i  try to view mashup it doesn't show any map. I tried to reinstall widget but it doesn't help me. please help me with this issue. I attached photos of my browser console log and thingworx console logScreenshot (86).pngScreenshot (87).pngScreenshot (88).png.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for sharing the file ,It is working fine for me .The thing for which it is complaining about it missing API key .Which is a valid point as according to new google policy we need to add an API key to use google map .

See debug screenshot from the same extension which you shared .

To add the api key and proceed further here is piece of information - https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS188314

If you are still getting the same error which you shared ,it might be because of other faulty extension as well .

Meanwhile I am investigating more ,will update you in case I reproduce the same error .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

Can you share the extension which you imported for google map ? Seems like there is some problem with the extension code itself .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang 

sure, take look at attached file

Thank you for sharing the file ,It is working fine for me .The thing for which it is complaining about it missing API key .Which is a valid point as according to new google policy we need to add an API key to use google map .

See debug screenshot from the same extension which you shared .

To add the api key and proceed further here is piece of information - https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS188314

If you are still getting the same error which you shared ,it might be because of other faulty extension as well .

Meanwhile I am investigating more ,will update you in case I reproduce the same error .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:mnarang)

@ileadershiptech

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags