cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

how do i get the mqtt extension from thingworx?

tcabreracano
1-Newbie

how do i get the mqtt extension from thingworx?

Hello everyone, I need to know how i can download the mqtt-extension from thingworx? I tried downloading it, but i can only send a request for downloading it and i don't know how to recieve the answer. Is it anyway possible for a basic user to download it or how long do they need to respond? Kind regards, Tobias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi gentlemen. MQTT is getting very popular the last days. Working also on the same topic. My MQTT is now running, but you have to use the Version 2.0 you can only download from the support page. The original one from the Marketplace does not run with 6.0 and above.

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/freefull_cs.jsp?&im_dbkey=162654&icg_dbkey=893

I will post a video to the MQTT usage very soon to the learning connector.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

You should login to support.ptc.com with your eSupport account, then click on "Thingworx Extensions" and navigate to the mqtt extension to proceed the download.

brue
1-Newbie
(To:posipova)

I think the OP means how to download the extension from a ThingWorx mashup or service.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:brue)

Brian, they are using the marketplace (there is an option to "request download"), whilst this particular extension requires an eSupport account.

That's what i meant with "basic user". Therefore i have to upgrade my account to download the extension?

That is correct. Then you would have the proper access to support.ptc.com and the extensions available there.

Tobias, I'll check with the team here on the status of your request. Usually it shouldn't take longer than 1-3 business days.

Hi gentlemen. MQTT is getting very popular the last days. Working also on the same topic. My MQTT is now running, but you have to use the Version 2.0 you can only download from the support page. The original one from the Marketplace does not run with 6.0 and above.

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/freefull_cs.jsp?&im_dbkey=162654&icg_dbkey=893

I will post a video to the MQTT usage very soon to the learning connector.

Top Tags