cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

how to set idle time to none for thingworx user, so that my thingworx session doesn't get disconnected.

kborkar
1-Newbie

how to set idle time to none for thingworx user, so that my thingworx session doesn't get disconnected.

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:kborkar)

It is not possible to set it to n/a (making it indefinite), however, you may set up a very large number of minutes instead. Be advised that this is not a recommended approach as it may be causing a less secure environment for your application.

To chane the timeout, you may go to System -> Subsystems -> User Management Subsystem -> configuration:

Note that you do need to restart the tomcat for the settings to take effect. You may find more information in the helpcenter: http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_7_hc/#page/ThingWorx_Core_Help_Center%2FThingWorxHelpCenterDITAFiles%2FThingWorxModelDefinitionandComposer%2FSystem%2FSubsystems%2FUserManagementSubsystem.html

Kedar,

Any update on this? Was Polina Osipova's post helpful? If so, could you click on the "correct answer" or "mark as helpful" button and let us know?

Top Tags