cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

how to show multiple data in collection widget which is coming from postman

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

how to show multiple data in collection widget which is coming from postman

hello,

i have one polar band which gives me member's health live data in postman through the API. how to show live data which is coming from postman in collection mashup? and i want to show multiple members device data in collection widget, how i refresh it automatically by using auto refresh function in collection widget

2 REPLIES 2
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:Ru)

Hi @Ru,

In order to provide targeted advice we would need to know a little more about what exactly you are trying to achieve. Do you have an example / some screenshots ?

Here are some resources about the Collection widget :

cbrandy-2
6-Contributor
(To:Ru)

Hello,

As far as I understood, you set up a mockup server in postman.

First of all, to populate the collection widget, you will need a service that will:

- Call your web service and get the JSON result using Resources["ContentLoaderFunctions"].PostJSON

- Parse your JSON data into an infotable.

Then you can call this service in your mashup and bind the result in the collection widget.

You will need to configure the collection widget to pass the data to the repeated mashup (MashupPropertyBindings).

There is a lot more to configure the collection widget (unique ID, mashup, layout, size, ...)

You can then use the auto refresh widget to execute your service periodically, it will refresh the collection.

Cyril

Top Tags