cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

how to show only icons present in the menu after collapse the menu

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

how to show only icons present in the menu after collapse the menu

hii,

I want to show only icons which are present in the menu (left side bar) after collapse the menu

i am sharing one snapshot please check and let me know the solution on this

122_1-1638267971209.png

please check above snapshot where i have highlighted collapse icon in red and yellow highlighted is icon .

so whenever i click on collapse icon i want to see only icon present in the menu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mukul
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ru)

That icon is a configuration/part of the menu itself, and the menu is placed on a container that can be expanded/collapsed. so ideally if you collapse, the whole content on the container will be collapsed. As a workaround what you can do is just place that home icon on a different container next to this container and use the overlay property of the container to display only the home icon once you collapse the container.  Just make sure you don't enable the expand/collapse on the second container. The second container will be just used to display the content when you collapse the menu container. Let me know if you need more clarification. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mukul
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ru)

That icon is a configuration/part of the menu itself, and the menu is placed on a container that can be expanded/collapsed. so ideally if you collapse, the whole content on the container will be collapsed. As a workaround what you can do is just place that home icon on a different container next to this container and use the overlay property of the container to display only the home icon once you collapse the container.  Just make sure you don't enable the expand/collapse on the second container. The second container will be just used to display the content when you collapse the menu container. Let me know if you need more clarification. 

Top Tags