cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

i need a solution

Mohmmed
4-Participant

i need a solution

hi, 

I have a problem and search for a solution,

I created an organization and  put a user into, I need when I log in with this user, the page showed a mashup, I configured and give permission to the user from the mashup page, 

my problem, when I log in using this user, the mashup shown as a white page, and it isn't shown anything, 

what the problem??

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Mohmmed)

What software do you use?

Mohmmed
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

I use the Thingworx 

In the User page of this user that you have created, have you set the Home Mashup field to the mashup that you have created?

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:rjanardan)

Does the user have permissions on the entities, collections, services, persistence provider that are being used in the mashup? Access to mashup alone will not allow the user to see it.

Mohmmed
4-Participant
(To:rjanardan)

yes, the user can show the mashup homepage that created early, but when I click to this mashup, the browser open a white page without anything!! 

jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:Mohmmed)

Good day @Mohmmed,

There are certain visibility permissions required on some Resources and maybe some Styles and Themes to show any mashup I think. Are there any permission related errors in the Application Logs that relate the specific user?

Kind regards,

Top Tags