cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

icon not being saved.

alenaromi
11-Garnet

icon not being saved.

Hi Community,

I have an edit button in my mashup for which I want to give an icon.But after I give my media in the icon property of the button and just click on another widget in the same mashup the icon property is empty again.Even after I tried saving it directly it is empty.Also it has a symbol in the media it which doesn't general occur when i upload other icons.You can check the images I have attached to understand that.What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes,I made a new media entity with a different name but same image and it worked fine.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:alenaromi)

I've actually never done it with the icon field ... but usually assigning a value, hitting enter or going to the next property field with a save should make it stick.

If it is not sticking at all as a work around you could put it in the style definition for now.

I'd report it as a bug

Okay,I shall try it as a style definition.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @alenaromi.

Were you able to find an acceptable solution for your issue?  If a case was opened, please let me know the case number.

Regards.

--Sharon

I couldn't add a style def for icons.I noticed that when I changed the naming convention of the media entity it was getting saved.Thanks.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @alenaromi.

After re-reading this post, it sounds like there may be an issue with your media entity.  Have you tested with a different image?

Regards.

--Sharon

Yes,I made a new media entity with a different name but same image and it worked fine.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @alenaromi.

Glad you resolved the issue.

Please mark your post containing the solution as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags