cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

ignored_license_capablity_response error

ishas
3-Visitor

ignored_license_capablity_response error

I have downloaded the licence file for Thingworx 8.5. I have put it in Thingworx Platform folder and rename it to licence_capablity_response_bin but after restarting the tomcat server. The name got changed to ignored_license_capablity_response.bin file. Do i have to generate new license file and place it in Thingworx folder or I don't have to make any changes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
raluca_edu
17-Peridot
(To:ishas)

Hi,

I can see your license is active and all the features are available.

You should be able to use Thingworx at full capability( create things, mashups ....).

Regards,

Raluca Edu

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Hi,

licence_capablity_response_bin is not correct name.

It should be license_capability_response.bin.

Rename file like this and restart server, you do not need to download another license.

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

I have renamed it to license_capability_response.bin but after restarting the tomcat server, it got changed to ignored_license_capability_response.bin.

raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Please attach Application.log for review
ishas
3-Visitor

Please find the attached log

rosharma
16-Pearl

in the logs

i see this error

Unable to fetch license file with device id 5058cf58-86a4-40fa-b8ea-778745ae4566

did you downloaded the license file using device id only ? 5058cf58-86a4-40fa-b8ea-778745ae4566   or that was different

which you renamed as license_capability_response.bin"

ishas
3-Visitor
(To:rosharma)

I have downloaded the file using device id only. 

raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Hi,

I can see you are using HA - Zookepeer and I can see Licensing Subsystem started.

Can you open Composer? If yes go to Licensing Subsystem>Services and run GetCurrentLicenseInfo service.

What is the result?

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

Please find the result of the GetCurrentLicenceInfo Service.

raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Hi,

I can see your license is active and all the features are available.

You should be able to use Thingworx at full capability( create things, mashups ....).

Regards,

Raluca Edu

Okay, Thank You

Top Tags