cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image widget image path in postgres database

SOLVED

Re: image widget image path in postgres database

Hi Pravin,

How to seach data table entries use a output of a dropdown? That is the question. This is a new service under the Thing and this service is written by SQL or javascript? Can you please describe it in more details? Thank you! pravin pradhan

Hi Tiantian, if you are storing the data in the DataTable you'll need a JS script if the data you are storing is going to a table in the Database in that case you'll need a SQL script. Just wanted to clarify this since it seems that terminology Datatable and the Table in the database is used interchangeably in this discussion. These are two different things even though they may appear the same.

I store the data in postgreSQL database.

My question is, how can I manage to use the selection of Dropdown Menu as input to do the SQL selection in the database?

Is this a dynamic menu or a static menu? In either case you'll have to get the selected menu to be stored in a temporary runtime type variable, may be you can set the session variable with that. And once you have the session variable you can pass that as the input parameter to your SQL Script.

Hi Sushant,

It is a static menu. Still no idea how to get the session variable... Sorry