cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

import file error

sponse
6-Contributor

import file error

Hello everyone, when I import   AllEntities.twx  in composer ,error occurs. The tip is that  Error importing: error, Import Failed: Unable To Convert From org.json.JSONObject to NUMBER.   

Awaiting for your reply, thanks very much.

Regards

Sponse

Error importing: error, Import Failed: Unable To Convert From org.json.JSONObject to NUMBER

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite
(To:sponse)

Hi @sponse, I'm not sure what could be the reason, are there any remote things that to be exported? Can you try the other entities excluding the specific things mentioned in that log?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
sponse
6-Contributor

application logs : *** Unable to transfer properties for thing instance [a] Internal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Unable To Convert From org.json.JSONObject to NUMBER Internal error: java.lang.Exception: Invalid Base Type for field value [THINGCODE] [message: Import Failed: Unable To Convert From com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl to NUMBER] nal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Unable To Convert From com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl to NUMBER *** Unable to transfer properties for thing instance [area_E] ernal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Validation Failure: Thing E district Had An Invalid Local Property Binding To Thing : [area_E] on property E6NodeSoilTemperature Internal error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Validation Failure: Thing b Had An Invalid Local Property Binding To Thing : [nursery_garden] on property NH4plus al error: java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Validation Failure: Thing a Had An Invalid Local Property Binding To Thing : [weatherStation] on property NH4plus please give some advice, thanks!
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite

Hi @sponse, are you trying to export from one ThingWorx to another?

What is the version(s)?

I guess you can check this one:

Entities fail to import in ThingWorx with the error "Unable to Convert from com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DeferredElmentSimpl to PASSWORD"

sponse
6-Contributor
(To:CharlesJi)

Hi, CharlesJi (Marble) , I try to export the file at the same version thingworx. I do somenthing according to the article . But it still has the same error. Thank you very much.
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite

Hi @sponse, I'm not sure what could be the reason, are there any remote things that to be exported? Can you try the other entities excluding the specific things mentioned in that log?

sponse
6-Contributor
(To:CharlesJi)

Hi, CharlesJi (Marble),I will try to import single entity which is not binded with remote thing;0r the file which is exported as colletion will be imported; Thanks very much!
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @sponse.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags