cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

importing pdf extension is successful. but it is not showing in mashup>widget

AP_10343008
14-Alexandrite

importing pdf extension is successful. but it is not showing in mashup>widget

Once i uploaded pdf extension, import showing successful. But inside mashup>widgets> pdf extension is not coming. It is because the extension belongs to old version of thingworx. Is anyone having new version pdf extension?or let me know how to edit this old extension.

AP_10343008_0-1686653828218.png

4 REPLIES 4
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:AP_10343008)

Hello,

This sounds like a similar issue to this forum post.

I would suggest trying slangley's post, clearing your cache and restarting ThingWorx.

Regards,

Jens

Hi @AP_10343008 

Can you please share the location where you downloaded this extension from?

PTC does not offer or support any PDF extension, and, whenever you need support with non-PTC extensions, you should reach out to the extension owner.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AP_10343008)

Hi @AP_10343008.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  The extension you imported may not contain a widget.  Also, from the date on the .jars (2016), we would not expect this widget to work with currently supported versions of ThingWorx.

If you need assistance writing a pdf extension, you can contact the Sales team for engaging with a Consultant.  And feel free to vote for the request on the ThingWorx Ideas forum for adding this functionality to the core product.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags