cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

my industrial thing is disconnecting

DC_9669845
4-Participant

my industrial thing is disconnecting

Hi,
I achieved the connection between kepware and thingworx, but when I create the remote thing it appears to me disconnected, even though the industrial connections are connected.

checking the properties of the remote thing, the isConnected property is without value ... how do I solve it?

and checking the AplitionLog it throws me the following messages:

Unable to dispatch [ uri = /Things/IIoT_Industrial_Server/Services/BulkLog/]: Entity IoT_Industrial_Server does not exist or is not yet associated with a Thing

error executing APIRequest Message: Entity IoT_Industrial_Server does not exist or is not yet associated with a Thing, sending ERROR ResponseMessage to caller!

¿cómo lo resuelvo?

thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anarwal
12-Amethyst
(To:DC_9669845)

Hi @DC_9669845 , It may be related to the app key permission . I suggest you to try with admin key.

Regarding the potentially unrelated Bulk Log error, the bulk log is related to sharing  event log. That error occurs when the entity hasn't had the xml update process completed as per the  article about app key permissions but it doesn’t necessarily relate to the symptom of connected industrial gateway but disconnected remote things.

Please have a look on the article

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS279741?&language=en&posno=2&q=app%20key%20permissions&source=search 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
anarwal
12-Amethyst

Hi @DC_9669845 , It may be related to the app key permission . I suggest you to try with admin key.

Regarding the potentially unrelated Bulk Log error, the bulk log is related to sharing  event log. That error occurs when the entity hasn't had the xml update process completed as per the  article about app key permissions but it doesn’t necessarily relate to the symptom of connected industrial gateway but disconnected remote things.

Please have a look on the article

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS279741?&language=en&posno=2&q=app%20key%20permissions&source=search 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DC_9669845.

If the previous response allowed you to solve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags