cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

on-premise and datacenters

tstraka
1-Newbie

on-premise and datacenters

Hello,

can you please tell me if thingworx can be installed on my enterprise solution I mean on my hardware in company and if yes can every communications stay in this company? i mean nothing will be saved in online cloud but in cloud in own datacenter.

Second question is if i can choose where my data will be stored. I mean if I can choose for example EU, USA etc. If yes what are these regions?

Many thanks for answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:tstraka)

Hi Tomas, yes if you are installing ThingWorx locally and there's no cloud component involved, all the data will remain internal to you only.

Do I understand correctly that for your second question you are looking for hosting the ThingWorx with PTC Cloud Services? I believe your sales contact at PTC could help you out with more exact answers on the region availability.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Tomas, yes if you are installing ThingWorx locally and there's no cloud component involved, all the data will remain internal to you only.

Do I understand correctly that for your second question you are looking for hosting the ThingWorx with PTC Cloud Services? I believe your sales contact at PTC could help you out with more exact answers on the region availability.

Hello Sushant, yes, you understand correctly, sorry, I should express more clearly. Problem is that i can not find answer on my question anywhere on Thingworx webpage. If they have own data centers around the world there should be some informations about locations of their data centres. Do you know if this information is accessible?

many thanks for fast answer 

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Tomas, i'm not sure if you have already checked this but you can request more info on the Cloud Services PTC Cloud Services | PTC

Hope this helps.

Top Tags