cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

overlay as modal

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

overlay as modal

Hi,

Is it possible to make the right/left sidebar which is a overlay as modal? So that when the sidebar is expanded, no action can be done in the background.

Thanks in advance,

Shalini V.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ svisveswaraiya- ,

It doesn't seem to be possible to restrict access to any button or text box in the background while the sidebar is expanded. You could add ReadOnly from the text box properties, the user will not be able to add text in runtime.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @svisveswaraiya,

I have tried to reproduce when sidebars are expanded to see if no action can be done in the background. It doesn't seem so.

I have used a left and a right sidebar and in the center I have left a column. The sidebar in the left contains an image and the center there is a blog.

Whenever the left sidebar is collapsed inside or outside the container an action can be performed on the blog.

Hi @Ciprian-Traian ,

When the sidebar is expanded, I don't want access to any button, text box in the background apart from the items in the sidebar. Is it possible to achieve it in thingworx?

Thanks,

Shalini V.

Hello @ svisveswaraiya- ,

It doesn't seem to be possible to restrict access to any button or text box in the background while the sidebar is expanded. You could add ReadOnly from the text box properties, the user will not be able to add text in runtime.

Top Tags