cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

passing comma( , ) as a decimal separator instead of dot( . ) in textfield for numerical values

sabharees
13-Aquamarine

passing comma( , ) as a decimal separator instead of dot( . ) in textfield for numerical values

Hi, My clients are in poland region their regional settings to separate decimal value is using commas,, for ex: 0,25 to be considered as 0.25 

but in thingworx if I update the decimal field in localization table as dot to comma it is not working. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:sabharees)

The service will not do anything about localization when it does the calculation.

It really is the widget in which you are displaying your values that will need the localization which should be picked up if I think it is set to display of base type number.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

This is not working in the display of values or somewhere else?

You are just changing the 'Default' token, or did you introduce a specific polish set and you have polish associated with the user login?

sabharees
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @PaiChung,

Yes, I have polish set associated with the user and I am using a text field in mashup to get user input there I expected the localization table to work because I have a service which performs calculations .

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

The service will not do anything about localization when it does the calculation.

It really is the widget in which you are displaying your values that will need the localization which should be picked up if I think it is set to display of base type number.

Top Tags