cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

sequence between data table and label chart widget

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

sequence between data table and label chart widget

Here is a question: when I insert data inside data table entities and want to show this data using label chart. May I know what is the sequence for label chart displaying the data. Because here is out of sequence and I struggling with this question!!!

chart.pngcolumn.png

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:xiaoqw)

Hi @xiaoqw.

Unfortunately, we're unable to see the image you attached and we're not clear on the issue you are having.  Can you please provide some clarification--possibly an example?  Also, if you can reattach your image, it would be helpful.  You'll need to click the Photos button to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone
(To:slangley)

hi, @slangley here is the sequence in data table. chart.pngcolumn.pnghere is label chart

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @xiaoqw.

From the screenshot it appears that only July 2019 is out of order--though some columns are not labelled so that is an assumption.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  In terms of the records from the data table you're showing in the screenshot, do you know for sure this is the order it's actually stored in the data table?  Are you applying any sort?  Can you send us an export of the data table so we can test it?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags