cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

sql query service. no result in return while calling in mashup

asekar
13-Aquamarine

sql query service. no result in return while calling in mashup

i have an sql query service which returns me an infotable. the service is working fine. when I call the service in my mashup, there is no return data (expecting the result infotable)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
asekar
13-Aquamarine
(To:asekar)

the problem was resolved by associating a data shape to the sql service. One important thing that I noted here is that the field definitions on the data shape should match with the database column name. I'm not sure if this is mandatory though

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@asekar Is there any error in script or application log? Make sure you have bind the service invoke call with some event to trigger as sometime it happens the required service is not getting invoked/triggered .

-Durgesh

asekar
13-Aquamarine
(To:dupatel)

there isn't any error as such. I brought the same service in mashup but I don't see anything under returned data..

What do you mean by invoking the service ? I call the service in mashup which will in turn query from database

asekar
13-Aquamarine

the problem was resolved by associating a data shape to the sql service. One important thing that I noted here is that the field definitions on the data shape should match with the database column name. I'm not sure if this is mandatory though

Top Tags