cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

thingworx vs Mindsphere or any other vendor

YM_9655922
4-Participant

thingworx vs Mindsphere or any other vendor

Dear All,

Iam new to this community. Please guide me for this problem. If this is not the right place to ask this question please do guide me the right direction. 

Does Siemens Mindshere and PTC thingworx products are both integratable. So in my case my client has thingworx installed and his products are integrated to thingworx in one region. Client wants to install in other region with thingworx platform. If we install siemens products or any other vendor product at other region. Is it possible to integrate Siemens/any other vendor products to Thingworx platform or we need to have the products compatible to Thingworx platform only.

Also your support to provide the various vendors which support Thing worx platform for IIOT systems like 1. Air quality stations,2. Smart Lights,3. Smart traffic lights, 4.Data center, 5.ICT infrastructure, 6. Smart water meter,7. Smart irrigation, 8.Asset management, 9. Energy management,10. Smart Fire Alarm system, 11.Control room, 12.IOT platform, 13.Motion sensors, 14.Data platform, 15. Smart Fire Alarm system

Hope to get a reply which help me 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:YM_9655922)

Hi @YM_9655922.

Integration from ThingWorx is certainly possible with the devices you mentioned.  We support REST and offer SDK's for developing your own integration with other protocols.  In addition, we offer connectors for talking with other databases, cloud systems, enterprise systems, etc.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:YM_9655922)

Hi @YM_9655922.

Integration from ThingWorx is certainly possible with the devices you mentioned.  We support REST and offer SDK's for developing your own integration with other protocols.  In addition, we offer connectors for talking with other databases, cloud systems, enterprise systems, etc.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @YM_9655922.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags