cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

Re: where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

I have full rights  and always same pb

Is your ThingworxPostgresStorage folder empty?

Hello

I have installed PostgreSQL 9.4 instead of 9.6

In the installation guide, I execute the thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat where I have added "To set up the database and tablespace with a default PostgreSQL installation that has a PostgreSQLdatabase anda PostgreSQLuser name,enter:thingworxpostgresDBSetup –a postgres –u <PostgreSQL user role name>–l C:

\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage  where <PostgreSQL userrole name>is the user role name that you entered in previous steps.

-->

REM Run psql

psql.exe -q -h %server% -d postgres -U %adminusername% -p %port% -v database=%database% -v tablespace=%tablespace% -v username=%thingworxusername% -v tablespace_location=%tablespace_location% -f ./thingworx-database-setup.sql

thingworxpostgresDBSetup –a postgres –u adminPGSQL –l C:\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage 

pause

but I have an issue about psql.exe :

Do you know why please ?

Thank you

Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,

Could you please verify that the PostgreSQL installation/bin folder(C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.4\bin) is added to the system path variable.

Hello, I have updated my installation environement with all your help notes and thank you to everybody.

but always white page for thingwoarx application

Application logs indicates : 017-08-30 12:14:28.909+0200 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.a.AuthenticationFilter] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: http-nio-80-exec-86] Could not handle request

Thanks

Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,

Could you please verify if the platform-settings.json file has the correct password (password created in the pgadmin3 tool) for the twadmin user.

I have "password": "password", in the file and I set this password agin in pgadmin for twadmin. I stop the application thingworx in tomcat, then I start it again and always nothing. I join traces : last sotp 15h22 : 0-Aug-2017 15:22:03.104 INFOS [http-nio-80-exec-84] org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop The stop() method was called on component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/Thingworx]] after stop() had already been called. The second call will be ignored.

and application.logs

Thank you

application logs joined

Could you provide a screen shot of your pgAdmin tool , please expand the Databases ,Tablespaces and Login Roles .

Highlighted

Hi Isabelle,

Could you please share the PostgreSQL logs (<postgres_install_point>\<version>\data\pg_log>) as well?