cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

Re: where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

I have not twadmin like you but my adminPGSQL, created during installation : page 10, 3-b :

b.Select NewObject>New Login Role. On the Propertiestab, in theRole namefield, enter the <PostgreSQL user role name>for PostgreSQL administration

I have modifed the platform-settings.json : "username": "adminPGSQL" ... but same thing

How can I change the thingworx in pgadmin to put twadmin like you ? bes=cause I use this adminPGSQL in . DBsetup and Schemasetup . bat

and why create the 3-b ?

here it is

I have "2017-08-30 16:56:09 CEST FATAL:  authentification par mot de passe échouée pour l'utilisateur  « twadmin »"

--> 2 admin twadmin configured and my adminPGSQL created as asked by the installation but I think we don't need it ?

Yes , you don't need it, just keep the postgres and twadmin users. Give the twadmin credentials in platform-settings.json.

Hi Isabelle,

Could you please share the platform-seetings.json file? Also, please use the twadmin user and password  for  username and password variables in the file as shown below:

{

"PersistenceProviderPackageConfigs": {

"PostgresPersistenceProviderPackage": {

"ConnectionInformation": {

"jdbcUrl": "jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/thingworx",

"password": "password",

"username": "twadmin"

}

}

}

}

Did you make any changes to the thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat file?  Can you share the first few line from your bat file?

SET server=localhost

SET port=5432

SET database=thingworx

SET tablespace=thingworx

SET tablespace_location=C:\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage

SET adminusername=postgres

SET thingworxusername=twadmin

SO I have delete the table thingworx in pgadmin, my user adminPGSQL, I have modify again . bat and settings, and I have launch .bat

and I have also put password for posgress password to launch .bat

Highlighted

WhenI have installed Postgress, I have chossen a password, and it is not password as for postgres and twadmin. Is is the problem:

017-08-30 17:24:58 CEST FATAL:  authentification par mot de passe échouée pour l'utilisateur  « twadmin »

2017-08-30 17:24:58 CEST DÉTAIL:  La connexion correspond à la ligne 80 du pg_hba.conf : « host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5 »

Yes, When you install Postgres, you will be prompted to enter the password. This is the password for the postgres user .You need to give that password when you run the thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat .

And when you run the thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.bat , you will be prompted to enter the password of twadmin. So here , you need to enter the password you gave while creating twadmin in the pgAdmin tool.