cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

Re: where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

I noticed that your platform-settings.json has more than one persistence provider configured. Could you try with just the postgres persistence provider package?

- I have update my platform-settings.json with only the postgres persistence provider package

- I didn't create twadmin (neither postgres), it was already created. I updated rights to all for both.

Always the same error : 2017-08-30 18:39:45.896+0200 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.a.AuthenticationFilter] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: http-nio-80-exec-142] Could not handle request

and :

2017-08-30 18:39:27 CEST FATAL:  authentification par mot de passe échouée pour l'utilisateur  « twadmin »

2017-08-30 18:39:27 CEST DÉTAIL:  La connexion correspond à la ligne 80 du pg_hba.conf : « host    all            all            127.0.0.1/32            md5 »

it is very difficult to install such application

Hi Isabelle,

I'm sorry that you are facing all these issues .

1) Could you please try removing the MSSql Persistence Provider package too, from the platform-settings.json?

2) Then run the thingworxPostgresDBCleanup script file.

3) Now delete the PG_9.4 folder in your ThingworxPostgresqlStorage .

4) And finally run the thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat . Let me know if the thingworx database gets created.

thanks Janet

So no more mysql provider in platform-settings.json. do I keep others information ? "PostgresPersistenceProviderPackage ...

the thingworxPostgresDBCleanup script file clean s n PG_9.4 folder and in pgadmin

hingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat .  creates again thingworx database in ThingworxPostgresqlStorage  and in pgadmin

but always same issue for the appli

Hi Isabelle,

Did you try executing the thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.bat file next? Are you getting any error while doing so?

yes I have executed also thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.ba

Now I have regressed, my localhost (tomcat) to launch the application is unaccessible.

question : why have I a connection role named twadmin because I have never created it .... I can see the postgres, I suppose it comes with the postgreSQL installation.

I have again launched a postgresql clean-up and totale installation, and it is OK now.

A lot of issues because of connection roles to create not needed and password for twadmin to review.

Thank you all for your help.

Isabelle

Good to know that !