cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

wsdbprod01136-AnalyticsServer_TrainingThing permission issue

hujingrui
12-Amethyst

wsdbprod01136-AnalyticsServer_TrainingThing permission issue

As an admin, I can access wsdbprod01136-AnalyticsServer_TrainingThing but my users cannot. 

I tried giving and enabling all permissions under visibility, design time and runtime at wsdbprod01136-AnalyticsServer_TrainingThing Thing but my users are still unable to access the object at legacy composer and show loading forever. I had an issue previously for creating value stream but worked after I change the permission. Please help with this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:hujingrui)

Hi @hujingrui,

Were you able to find a solution? if yes, kindly provide information about what solved the issue, this might help additional community members with same observed  behavior.

If you still encounter the same behavior let me know, and I will assist in finding a solution.

Regards,

Asia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I am not sure if this is the correct way but I was able to get permission access to my users by setting visibility to 

1. AnalyticsTrainingLearner
  2. AnalyticsSamplingParams
  3. GenericStringList
  4. AnalyticsDatasetRef
  5. TrainingMicroserver

on the new composer which I was not able to via the legacy composer(cannot edit system object). I am not sure why the legacy composer is behaving this way.

abarki
15-Moonstone

Hi,

Did you get the change to view information available about User Setup access from PTC Help Center?

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_analytics_8/#page/analytics%2Fanalytics-install-builder-users.html

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_analytics_8/#page/analytics%2Fanalytics-builder-overview.html%23

What ThingWorx Platform version are you using?

Are you able to provide information about the documentation guide you are using? can you provide a link or the name and version of the guide? 

Kr.

Asia 

abarki
15-Moonstone

Hi @hujingrui,

Were you able to find a solution? if yes, kindly provide information about what solved the issue, this might help additional community members with same observed  behavior.

If you still encounter the same behavior let me know, and I will assist in finding a solution.

Regards,

Asia

Top Tags