cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

y axis of label chart showing NaN.

abhilashaj
5-Regular Member

y axis of label chart showing NaN.

hi 

i m using label chart for my report , where i need 2 bars for single timestamp.

so i m using timestamp on x axis and on y chart i wanted to show number of passed and failed products .

so in one bar it will show how many product got passed and in second bar it will show many product got failed on that day.

i wanted to achieve this but i m not able to do this,.

for me on x axis its showing timestamp or date but on y axix its showing NaN.

data is properly coming in service.

please suggest me what settings i ned to do in my chart setting or what mistake i m doing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @abhilashaj ,

If you have inputs which are fail, pass and datetime. You should be able to get a chart like

PEHOWE_0-1585080902352.png

I have attached an export of my project.  If you have any questions I will try to answer them

Peter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:abhilashaj)

@abhilashaj 

Are you able to send an export of your mashup and entities so we can have a closer look at how this is built ?

I have made a quick test to simulate input as you indicated and that works fine to me.

Also what is the version of ThingWorx you are using ?

Christophe

Hello @abhilashaj ,

If you have inputs which are fail, pass and datetime. You should be able to get a chart like

PEHOWE_0-1585080902352.png

I have attached an export of my project.  If you have any questions I will try to answer them

Peter

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:abhilashaj)

Hi @abhilashaj.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags