cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Add SVG icons for common functions found in most apps

Add SVG icons for common functions found in most apps

1. What version of Thingworx are you currently running?
9.3.3-b710

2. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
I would like some additional icons to be added to this list: https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/platform/r9/en/#page/ThingWorx/Help/Mashup_Builder/Widgets/UsingSVGIcons.html

Specifically the "Save" icon that looks like a floppy disk, a "New" icon that is just a blank piece of paper, a "Print" icon that looks like a printer. Icons that are common in pretty much every editor program.

3. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Helps differentiate button purposes more clearly. I can use the check mark for save, but that might not be clearly implied to a user. 

2 Comments
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thank you @YE_9740118 for your idea. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.

fredrik.tell
12-Amethyst

We are also in need to be able to add custom SVG icons to the button widget.
I would prefer if the Media could support SVG, to keep all media in one single place.